Gender Diversity at Executive level...
Logistics is seen as a man’s world – but is this widely held perception changing? And if it is, is change happening fast enough? Having a more gender diverse organisation is shown to deliver significant financial and operational benefits. So, what do businesses in the supply chain sector need to do to achieve greater gender equity across the workforce and at executive level?
With insights from Sue Coenen, Vice President Northern Europe at RS Components; Natasha Tyrrell, CEO at Genii Group; Beth Fovargue, former member of the Women in Logistics steering committee; along with our
Bis Henderson Executive Search experts - our latest whitepaper discusses the key steps organisations can take to reap the rewards of true gender diversity...
Key takeaways from this whitepaper:
- Understand why so few women apply for senior roles
- Learn how to create an inclusive culture
- Find out how gender-neutral language builds diversity
- Appreciate the negative impacts of positive discrimination
- Discover the benefits of a gender diverse business
- Revealed – how the talent pipeline is being re-balanced