The nature of order fulfilment in eCommerce is changing radically, and with it, the demands placed upon the human resources needed to manage and support it...
With insights from John Munnelly, Head of Operations at John Lewis and Ian Sheppard, Supply Chain Director at Connect Books, our latest whitepaper discusses why businesses need to carefully consider their commitment to the human side of an automated operation.
Key takeaways from this whitepaper:
- Revealed – the new skill-set managers must have
- Explore the fast-changing role of the operative
- Discover how automation can elevate, not eliminate, staff
- Learn how to motivate staff operating in isolation
- Understand the critical new role played by engineers
- Find out how recruiting practice is shifting to meet demand