Location: Huntingdon Area
Salary: £50,000 – £55,000pa + benefits and uncapped Company Bonus / Profit Share Scheme – £80K+ OTE.
Fantastic opportunity for a Site Operations Manager to join a growing leading retailer.
The business is profitable and has grown organically. This dynamic operation services a prestigious multi-channel retail account that includes store deliveries, online fulfilment and returns processing. The operation employs around 35 members of staff and growing.
This is an excellent opportunity for a results-focussed, service driven, logistics professional to utilise his/her natural leadership skills and in-depth operational knowledge in the on-going development of continuous improvement processes that meet the values of the business. Our client is eager to make an appointment in this pivotal role and applications would be welcome from candidates with or without 3PL experience. If you have the skills and experience, we seek then Bis Henderson Recruitment would be keen to hear from you.
- By nature, you will be committed to delivering high levels of customer satisfaction, will have the capacity to identify areas for improved processes /productivity and will be an advocate of Continuous Improvement initiatives. Your strategic foresight will enable you to continually review and plan operational and resource capabilities to support seasonal trends and future growth.
- It goes without saying that you will be an inspirational leader with a broad experience of managing large warehouse and transport teams across multiple shifts.
- You will be instrumental in creating a highly productive, customer centric work ethos. Moreover, you will have the capacity to lead and motivate your team through changes in operational practices and system upgrades.
- Day-to-day Warehouse and 3pl Transport operational activities along with the project management of exciting change initiatives.
- The nature of the role necessitates the need for an individual with a strong Distribution operational background along with the credibility and gravitas necessary not only to engage with a large workforce but to also build an excellent working relationship with your customers/clients.
- Excellent IT skills are a given along with a working knowledge of modern WMS and implementing a WMS.
- Experience of e-commerce and project managing change initiatives are essential.
- Strong commercial acumen and proactive approach to cost control will enable you to improve the financial efficiencies of the site.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.