Shifts: 6 – 2 and 2 – 10 rotating
Working in a multi-user food distribution environment managing the effective and efficient operation of the Warehouse on rotating shifts with some weekend working. Ensure receiving, storage, picking and distribution of goods is achieved within KPI and budgetary constraints whilst leading and engaging a team and maintaining a safe and harmonious working environment.
- Motivating a team of c 50 to meet targets and deadlines
- Promoting a positive and rewarding work environment
- Review and optimise KPI performance
- Manage team capabilities and develop to deliver exceptional customer service
- Deliver a proactive and preventative approach to Health and Safety
- Proven supervisory experience within a warehouse environment
- Previous food distribution/multi temp experience preferred
- Able to achieve targets in a fast paced, highly pressured operation
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work rotating shifts including some weekends
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.