As a Warehouse Operations Manager you are responsible for successfully managing all aspects of the warehouse operation in line with budget and service level requirements, whilst developing a team capable of achieving warehouse excellence by generating and driving continuous improvement initiatives.
You will report to the General Manager and you will be working as part of the senior Logistics management team to create, develop and drive performance and operational standards which link to our organisation’s strategy and plan, and ultimately ensure that we deliver on our customer promise.
This role has a rotational shift pattern, covering both early and late shift, so flexibility is required.
* Be responsible for the operational leadership and management throughout our site, liaising with management teams and other functional areas to ensure exceptional service is provided to our customers
* Work to deliver exceptional performance across key metrics and KPI measures in line with our functional and organisational goals and objectives
* Maintain a comprehensive understanding of logistics, including in automation, and warehouse management systems and develop your teams in these areas to drive excellence in all warehouse operations
* Be accountable for driving a continuous improvement culture to achieve optimal performance
- Automation Logistics experience
- People focussed. People in this operation are more important that anything else, enjoyment, development and culture is imperative.
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to deliver change programmes.
- Team ethos.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.