Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
Summary: We are looking for a Warehouse Manager to support the General Manager with the growth of the Business and the demands in the warehouse operation, you will need experience working with consumer goods in either a logistics and distribution background. This is a hands on, man management role. We need someone who can hit the ground running in planning and coordinating warehouse operations.
- Responsibility to support the management of the warehouse operation; making sure the warehouse runs in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Ensure KPIs and SLAs are achieved in your team.
- Responsible for managing and planning inbound stock; the picking, packing and despatch of products; maintaining stock levels; monitoring warehouse space; planning staff rotas; ensuring a safe working environment, etc.
- You will take full responsibility for the on-going management of a team of Warehouse Supervisors and Colleagues. You will lead, manage and motivate them and ensure that they provide an efficient and cost effective service through setting them achievable objectives, conducting regular reviews and identifying any training needs.
- Experience with fast paced warehousing
- We seek an enthusiastic and innovative warehouse manager, the kind of individual who constantly assesses working practices and efficiencies; challenging the status quo and looking for ways to improve productivity, service levels and costs.
- Essentially you will be an articulate communicator with excellent presentation skills along with previous experience of success within a customer facing role.
- BRC and food experience advantageous.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.