Location: Hemel Hempstead
Salary: up to £26,000 depending on experience
Summary: At Bis Henderson, we are looking for an experienced Administrator to work in a Warehouse Office for a successful company who operate within the healthcare industry. The role of the Administrator is to support the Operational teams to ensure the highest level of service, quality and efficiency within the operation to support the business in achieving all goals.
- Process and file all relevant documentation, managing and archiving paperwork on a regular basis
- Produce required documentation & labels for day-to-day operation
- Quality Control; verify and check all outbound raw materials
- Identify potential quality issues during all functions within the operation and seek solutions
- Audit and purchase all consumables & goods required for the entire operation
- Ensure all inbound and outbound drivers are received and despatched efficiently
- Oversee and manage the CHEP pallet account on site
- Control and authorisation of temporary resource hours daily and weekly
- Adhere to all Health and Safety at Work regulations
- Strong Administration skills
- High organisational capabilities, including time management
- Good IT skills, including use of Microsoft packages and office management software
- Great attention to detail
- Great team player with a can-do attitude
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds like you – please apply today!
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.