A fast growing 3PL are looking for a Transport Customer Service Administrator to be base don the Customers site, within a dedicated transport team.
Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00.
The main responsibilities are:
- To understand the requirements of a wide customer base and manage these through our transport network from initial order to completed delivery.
- Working within an established Customer Service Team, deal with a large volume of incoming enquiries and questions.
- Provide internal and external customers with advice and updates, ETA’s, tracking etc.
- Accountability and overall ownership of any delivery issues and problems, from origination through to resolution.
The essential qualities required include:
- Must be customer focused and able to demonstrate management of day to day customer requirements within a B2B environment.
- Transport industry knowledge would be an advantage but not essential.
- Must be able to manage time, priorities and a demanding work load within a fast paced department.
- Must be experienced at managing queries, issues and problems with skill and ensure that our customers receive a high level of service at all times.
- Numerate with excellent written English with a confident telephone manner.
- Good excel knowledge and IT skills
- Problem solving skills and experience of dealing with the management of issues and queries.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.