Salary: Up to £25,000 (dep on experience) + benefits
This is a progressive, ambitious and well-structured business which develops, manufactures, sells and maintains a highly specialised automotive product.
They are continuing to grow off the back of their successes and are now looking to recruit a Technical Sales Administrator to work within their Sales division and reporting into their Head of Sales. The role will be challenging, varied and interesting and will have responsibility for the aspects listed below.
- Carry out all aspects of technical sales administration at the pre and post order stage.
- Assist in planning build slots for projects using internal systems.
- Technical review of specification for projects and processing agreed orders.
- Manage performance data and produce KPI reports.
- When required, provide support on tenders, preparing quotations, creating costing sheets and reports.
- Support project work and contract reviews.
- A solid background of experience in Sales Support / Administration preferably from an Engineering or Manufacturing background.
- Be organised and structured and able to cope with a varied range of work and a busy workload.
- Ideally possess experience in document control, tender and bid processes, Bills of Materials and Engineering Change Requests.
- Have proven Excel / IT skills and be comfortable producing reports.
- Be an adept communicator and team player.
Monday to Friday – 37 hours per week.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.