An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated person to work with an established and successful consumer brand which is a leader in its field. The Supply Chain Planner will work closely with the Supply Chain Manager and be responsible for creating and maintaining purchase order data, SCM master data and KPI reporting.
The successful candidate will have experience in the Purchase Order process, supplier liaison, management of supply into the warehouse and stock availability in line with the forecasted demand.
- Create / place / manage purchase orders with all suppliers in accordance with the company policy.
- Coordinate priority shipments from suppliers in order to fulfil customer orders at the earliest opportunity.
- Manage goods in bookings weekly in co-ordination with the Warehouse manager.
- Create and maintain master data records relating to supply chain.
- Minimize overstocks, address slow moving stock and coordinate the removal of obsolete stock.
- Review customer forecasts against stock levels to ensure stock availability is adequate.
- Execute process changes and action short term projects to improve SCM methods and processes.
Required Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of working within supply planning.
- Advanced IT skills including Excel skills (VLOOKUP’s, pivot etc.)
- Experienced user of a standard ERP system, SAP a benefit, but not essential.
- Proactive, with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under time pressure and detail focused
- Commercially astute
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.