Salary: £25,000 – £28,000
At Bis Henderson, we are looking for a Supply Planner to work for an established Manufacturing company. The role focuses on managing and maintaining an inventory plan to support stock holding value and develop the sales and marketing processes to ensure all targets are met. The ideal candidate will have a knowledge of ERP systems, advanced excel skills and prior and demonstrable experience in manufacturing and inventory demand planning.
* Manage, maintain and improve MRP and other related supply chain planning processes
* Monitor and work to improve OTIF performance
* Maintain inventory levels to meet all target levels
* Investigate issues, find their root cause to develop and subsequently implement solutions
* Gather and interpret relevant data to support continuous improvement within their supply chain operations
* Liaise with stakeholders, developing periodic performance reports to distribute amongst them
* Have an in-depth knowledge of ERP systems and applications
* Prior experience in manufacturing and inventory demand planning
* Be able to demonstrate a fundamental understanding of supply chain processes and a wider commercial awareness
* Advanced Excel skills
* Excellent communication skills to effectively work alongside peers, manager and deliver presentations
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.