Our client is a global manufacturing business (chemicals/polymers), part of one of the largest privately-owned Groups in the world, offering excellent progression opportunity. A culture of transformation and continuous improvement is key to their continued success and goal of sustaining a world-class level of performance. The Supply and Demand Planning Analyst will be part of the European Business Operations Team (Customer Experience, Short Term Planning, and Logistics) working to create a competitive advantage for the business. The successful candidate will identify opportunities to capture value through driving profitable decision making on supply/demand & procurement of raw materials.
- Short Term Supply and Demand Planning Analysis
- Collaborating with global counterparts to develop optimal inventory positions
- Scenario analysis to determine a range of outcomes & model the economic impact of different supply/demand scenarios
- Engagement with key stakeholders
- Identify and capture profitable opportunities that create marginal value
- Transform how work is accomplished, through innovation & transformation.
Skills & Experience
- Degree qualification is desirable, and 3 years+ professional experience within Supply Chain Planning/Analysis is essential.
- Proactive, demonstrates initiative
- Strong commercial & critical thinking skills, financial acumen
- Good communication, ability to articulate your ideas and point of view to a wider group of stakeholders.
- An aptitude for technology / Artificial Intelligence / prescriptive analytics.
- Additional language skills desirable.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.