At Bis Henderson, we are looking for a Supply Chain Team Leader to coach a team of Supply Chain Co-ordinators and ensure that all tasks are being completed in line with company standard operating procedures.
This position holder will be required to build and maintain relationships with the merchandising and buying teams, as well as the Freight Forwarders to ensure the distribution centre has accurate visibility of daily, weekly and monthly inbound volumes through monitoring and confirming all PO’s.
This role will also involve continuous improvement tasks, with the goal of optimising the overall forecast accuracy for the Supply Chain Planning team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an iconic brand recognised globally.
- Leading the Supply Chain Co-ordinators to ensure they are completing tasks correctly and coaching them to reach their objectives and any areas of improvement
- Ensure all PO’s are booked in within 72 hours of booking request and compile daily reports for the DC
- Managing inbound volumes through constant monitoring of SAP, Lima and other relevant platforms
- Monitoring adherence to service level agreements, investigating and reporting on failings of this
- Suggesting methods to optimise reports and processes
- Maintaining a strong customer service and communication focus when dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Previous experience in a Supply Chain Planning role
- Good leadership and coaching skills
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Previous experience in using ERP systems
- Fantastic interpersonal skills with a customer-focused mindset
- Excellent time-management skills and attention to detail
If this sounds like you – Please apply today!
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.