An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated person to work in a newly created role, with an established and successful consumer brand which is a leader in its field. The Supply Chain Planner will develop, implement and monitor demand and supply solutions.
The company is very successful with a strong & growing customer base in the UK and overseas and is well positioned for further growth this year and next.
You will be an experienced planner who has previously worked in sales and operational planning roles within a fully integrated supply chain environment, providing management information on trends, risks and opportunities and able to assess supplier performance to ensure optimum fulfilment of customer orders.
The successful candidate will have:
- experience in a demand planning and/or supply planning role working with a large and complex product portfolio
- experience with creating and maintaining forecasting and stock management models
- understanding of S&OP process
- conversant with ERP/MRP systems and advanced Excel and Access skills
- excellent data management skills
- analysis and problem-solving skills.
- excellent communication skills
- experience of purchase order process
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.