Due to continued growth this tier 1 automotive manufacturer are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join their fairly newly created team and be responsible for the end to end management for the control of materials. You will need to be able to establish Supply Chain processes and structures as well as the management of production planning, material planning and logistics functions. This role is immediately available and would therefore suit someone in an interim capacity or on an interim to permanent basis.
- Managing a team of 15 responsible for material and production planning, ensuring continuity of production and on-time customer delivery.
- Developing and maintaining the MPS and MRP functions
- Overseeing the logistics warehouse function
- Developing new and existing relationships with suppliers and customers
- Creating a change management culture for continuous improvement
- Previous managerial experience within manufacturing supply chain environment – automotive preferred
- Good commercial and financial acumen
- Excellent ERP system knowledge particularly the MPS and MRP functions
- Experience within customer and supplier management
- Ability to hit the ground running with a can do attitude
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.