Our client is a specialist distributor who requires a Supply Chain Manager who is used to operating in a lean environment and leading and developing the Purchasing, Planning, Facilities, Customer Service and Warehouse departments. Essentially, you will be an analytically / statistically minded, have excellent numeracy and a focussed individual who isn’t afraid to make decisions or challenge the status quo.
- Purchasing, Planning, Facilities, Customer Service and Warehouse departments.
- Coordinate monthly meetings and collaborate with key internal business functions to obtain and ensure accuracy of information and challenge assumptions used to facilitate demand forecasts.
- Monitor and utilise system information to optimise stock availability and stock turn for all inventories.
- Build working relationships with customer supply chain contacts
- It’s a given that you will have held responsibility for substantial budgets. Essentially, you will be a compelling leader with the ability to influence across all levels and all stakeholders.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills at all levels including personnel in international offices.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Operations / Logistics role.
- Highly analytical and computer literate with experience of ERP systems, customer EPOS and with advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- You must have a thorough understanding of Warehousing & Supply Chain principles including ERP
- You will have the capacity to identify, develop and implement strategies within the Supply Chain to reduce waste, raise competitiveness and implement Continuous Improvement activities.
If you can come with the skills and experience we need and are an organised individual with good interpersonal skills who can work on your own initiative and have a keen eye for detail, Bis Henderson Recruitment would be keen to hear from you. Apply today!
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.