Our client is a global manufacturing business (chemicals/polymers), part of one of the largest privately-owned Groups in the world, offering excellent progression opportunity. A culture of transformation and continuous improvement is key to their continued success and goal of sustaining a world-class level of performance. We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Experience Specialist to join the team.
- In this customer facing role you will manage the end-to-end order fulfilment process, whilst dealing with customer’s queries and requests on a daily basis.
- Order processing
- Exception management and resolution
- Collaborating with teams across the globe to ensure the right stock is available in region to meet customer demand, including warehousing and logistics partners.
Skills & Experience
- Degree qualification is desirable, and professional experience within Supply Chain/Logistics/Customer Service
- Proactive, demonstrates initiative
- Strong ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent communication skills
- An aptitude for technology
- Knowledge of international shipping would be advantageous
- Additional language skills desirable.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.