Great opportunity for a supply chain and purchasing professional with end-to-end supply chain experience covering supplier management, warehousing, inventory/forecasting and logistics to join a fast-paced SME. This senior leadership position is with an Accrington based manufacturer of consumer goods.
- Drive the supply, logistics and supplier management programme and develop an infrastructure that will enable the business to grow revenue and expand internationally
- Effectively lead the supply chain team
- Accountable for the end-to-end supply chain including supplier management, new product launch, inventory performance, shipping, logistics and freight
- Negotiate best commercial terms and leverage supplier relationships to improve business performance
- Ensure supply chain processes are developed and implemented to support the growth of the business
- Ensure all supply chain documentation and records required for the movement of goods, including customs and regulatory requirements are accurately completed
- Minimum of five years’ experience in end-to-end supply chain, which includes supplier management, warehousing, inventory/forecasting and logistics
- Strong people leadership skills
- A sound understanding of how to manage demand and supply planning
- Knowledge and previous experience of leading and developing supply chain and forecasting systems
- A natural ability to communicate across all levels
- A self-starter with the confidence to make decisions and challenge the status quo
- Advanced excel skills
If you have experience of supplier management and the understanding of purchasing, forecasting, inventory planning, warehousing and logistics, along with the great people management skills that are needed to succeed in this role, then Bis Henderson Recruitment would be keen to hear from you. Apply today!
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.