Salary: £37000 – £43000
Expanding global manufacturing business wish to recruit a highly experienced procurement specialist/strategic buyer to join their established team.
- To support, develop and manage specific categories across the UK business
- Deliver annualised savings and added value
- Generate and analyse internal and market data to benchmark proposed activities to scope projects and opportunities.
- To work closely with all stakeholders across the organisation to deliver contracted savings
- Develop negotiation and conditioning activity internally and externally at various stages of the source plan
- To find initiative and flexible solutions to sourcing requirements for varying categories, business requirements and service levels
- To drive compliance and best practice through proactive use of management information and business reviews.
- Generate management information, reports and internal data as required
- Proactively manage and develop suppliers to manage service levels and develop further opportunities
- Process and data driven, well organised with an eye for detail and opportunities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must be analytically minded with proven excel experience and ability
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills across a matrix organisation and all levels of management
- Ability to work under pressure and meet challenging deadlines.
- Ability to act independently with agreed objectives and strive to exceed targets
- CIPS qualified
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.