Our client is a well-known UK distribution brand with a sizeable national branch network who are recruiting a Stock & Systems Supervisor for a new Distribution Centre, in line with business growth. You will be part of a team responsible for the Distribution Centre stock control and Warehouse Management System configuration to support accurate and efficient warehouse operations.
- Working with the IT Team to configure and implement WMS into a new DC site, with involvement in system configuration, testing, training & maintenance
- Management of a small team with responsibility for stock, space planning, location transfer, cycle count, date rotation etc.
Skills & Experience:
- WMS experienced user with knowledge and experience of roll out/upgrades
- Interest and enthusiasm for technology and systems
- Experience of working within a stock and systems supervisory role
- Have experience of stock control management gained in a fast-paced environment.
- An analytical mind with attention to detail and the ability to analyse data to problem-solve and make recommendations for solutions
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, prioritise workload, in a time-critical, fast-paced environment
- Excellent numerical and literacy skills
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate to all levels
- Proficient with MS Office packages including Excel
- A flexible, hands-on approach and comfortable operating within a new site environment
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.