Salary: up to £30,000
You will be working as part of the Operational team for a global freight forwarder developing stock integrity-based activities. You will be responsible for stock control and inventory processing for several contracts, optimising pick layouts, PI counting, stock take planning and reporting.
- Lead all stock integrity activities for several contracts
- Optimising stock layout
- Ensuring PI plans are completed
- Respond to customer stock queries by email or telephone
- WMS experience preferred
- Previous 3PL warehouse experience
- Stock inventory experience
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- MS office knowledge
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.