Location: Home Based
Salary: £50,000 – £70,000 + bonus, car allowance and benefits
Our client is a leading Supply Chain consulting business providing a broad range of supply chain and logistics consultancy services to an impressive portfolio of customers including retailers and third party logistics organisations in the UK and globally.
As part of their continued growth, they are now looking to recruit a Solutions Consultant who will join a team that provides diverse interventions to customers including warehouse solution design, capacity improvement, change management, various strategic insights and broader consultancy advice.
- Designing transport network or warehouse solutions incorporating detailed analysis of customer data.
- Designing and delivering automated warehouse solutions.
- Key involvement in programme management of warehouse new builds.
- Helping to plan customer future logistics paths in the post Covid era.
- Analysing data to provide key insights to support cost saving and growth plans as well as business change programmes.
- A background of experience within the Logistics, Supply Chain or Transport industry that is strongly solutions-led and customer-facing.
- Excellent data analysis capabilities.
- Experience of modelling software such as Paragon, Llamasoft, AutoCAD.
- A logical and methodical approach to supply chain and logistics problem solving.
- Top class reporting and presentation skills.
- Able to travel to customer sites within the UK and abroad.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.