Salary: €80,000 – €110,000 dependent on experience + car and bonus
Our client is a global business working with food and grocery retailer customers, providing value added services in a fully automated operation across multiple sites in the UK.
As they continue to strengthen their team, they are now looking to appoint a Site Operations Manager to be based from their Dannstadt, Rheinland site to be accountable and responsible for all duties relating to the smooth operational running of the site.
- Responsible for all business operations including production, maintenance, logistics, quality, warehousing and distribution.
- Lead on the cost reduction process and identify strategic measures to increase production efficiency.
- Providing leadership including goal setting, performance measures, succession planning and disciplinary.
- Managing operating budgets and managing cap-ex projects.
- Drive a culture of business process improvement and identify high level continuous improvement initiatives.
- Control, monitor and optimise production processes.
- Possess an established background of experience in an operational leadership role within manufacturing or supply chain or similar.
- A track record in leading a manufacturing site or larger warehouse operation with a headcount of 70+ employees.
- A direct leader who is able to provide clear direction and thrives in a challenging and difficult environment.
- Strong continuous improvement acumen with experience in managing a complex plant in a fast-moving environment.
- High level of drive for results with a strategic, solutions-based attitude.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.