Location: North West London
At Bis Henderson, we are looking for an experienced Shipping Assistant to provide administrative support to the Import and Export teams at a well-known nutraceutical company. Working within the Shipping Department, this role is essential in ensuring correct and timely movement of their products and supplies.
- Producing and checking shipping documentation for customers and suppliers, including customs documentation
- Updating and maintaining accurate shipping information in the Freight software database
- Assisting with transport arrangements by sea, air and road freights
- Dealing with customer enquiries in a polite and professional manner in regards to orders, shipments and deliveries
- Providing liaison between customers and overseas agents and also between the company and air/sea Carriers
- Inputting export customs entries in SAP (training will be provided on this)
- Previous experience in the shipping and logistics sector
- Working knowledge of SAP would be desirable, but not essential
- Good knowledge of export documentation
- High levels of organisation
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Good IT skills, including the use of Microsoft packages
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
If this sounds like you – Please apply today!
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.