Location: Based in Dartford area
Salary: £30,000 -35,000 base plus package
Warehouse Shift Manager Mon – Fri Fixed pm Shift 3pm – 11pm
An exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, well established business.
Strong customer service and leadership experience required.
- Our client, an established specialist provider of FMCG products. We seek an energetic, forward thinking Shift Manager with the experience required to motivate and drive change through a crucial period for a growing company.
- You will need to be an exceptional communicator who can build good internal business relationships with the ability to engage, motivate and influence others in order to hands on deliver results through your team and maximise the potential of others including their development and performance management.
- Must have managed 30+people.
- Experience of managing and developing teams in a fast-paced operational environment is essential, as is a proven understanding and previous management of warehouse processes and operations.
- The role will require you to effectively manage continuous improvement initiatives, drive change and lean working to ensure that processes are efficient with the ability to redesign process skills where necessary.
- You must be a great leader and a natural people manager.
- You will also be required to set and achieve daily measurable targets and work within set budgets in this highly customer centric environment. Must be commercially aware.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.