Location: Field Based (radius of 50 miles from Wellingborough)
Salary: Up to £34,000 basic (negotiable) + plenty of overtime and call out retainer + company vehicle
One of the leading organisations within the Compressed Air field in the UK is currently seeking to grow their Service Engineering team.
They are looking for highly skilled, time-served Electrical / Mechanical Engineers with a working knowledge of Compressed Air products. This may include also Blowers, Vacuums and other Rotary equipment.
- Carrying out planned maintenance on air compressors, systems and ancillary products.
- Attending equipment breakdowns, diagnosing faults, identifying parts required and completing on site repairs.
- Completing relevant paperwork in detail to ensure that further remedial works are clearly identified.
- Working with the customer to keep them informed and ensure that all work that is carried out is done so with their approval.
- Working a defined territory to be on call for any service, repair and maintenance issues.
- Previous experience carrying out maintenance and service work on Air Compressors, Industrial Pistons, Blowers, Vacuums or other Rotary equipment.
- Possessing relevant qualifications, this may 17th or 18th Edition, F Gas or PSSR qualifications.
- Mechanical / Electrical time served experience.
- Able to use own initiative to handle on site issues and be able to work well as part of a Field Service team.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Excellent communication skills.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.