Location: Flexible/home based with regular travel to sites
Salary: £60,000 – £67,000 + car
This highly regulated, multi site distribution company require an experienced leader to design and deliver the strategies and culture change programmes for efficient and effective safety and sustainability improvement programmes within their distribution centres.
- Lead the Safety and Sustainability team
- Ensure the safety systems and training are fit for purpose and meet legal requirements
- Represent the business to regulatory bodies
- Set standards across the business and effectively monitor through an auditing process
- Engage with all personnel to promote cultural changes for the benefit of people and the planet
- NEBOSH qualified
- Proven experience from a multi site distribution/warehouse or manufacturing environment
- Highly effective leadership skills, action orientated and collaborative
- Able to challenge the status quo and drive performance improvement
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.