Location: Hampstead, London
Salary: £40,000 – £60,000 doe
Due to the continued growth of this bespoke home furnishings company they are now looking for a senior manager to assist the founder/owner by managing the customer order, sales and delivery process, from the initial point of client contact through ordering to final delivery and after sales service. You will be managing a team of 4 initially but this is expected to grow over the next few years. The role is entirely about people and processes and you will therefore require a customer focussed attitude and experience of managing business processes and teams in order to deliver high quality products and service to customers. You will also oversee the warehouse and QC team receiving and checking stock and the shipping of order to customers. You will monitor sales margins and discounts on orders and deliveries and oversee all systems for the generation of order processing. Experience of using web based order systems and be capable of setting up new processes and systems to enhance efficiency is required. A positive and driven attitude with high standards for quality and attention to detail as well as having the ability to calmly resolve any issues. Previous experience with interior design products, luxury home furnishings/tiles etc would be very useful.
- Managing and guiding the team
- Overseeing and implementing operational systems (process flows, practical system solutions to deliver customer service, organisation charts and process documentation where required
- High level of confidence with IT systems and ERP systems
- Proven experience of managing business processes
- Exceptional people management skills
- Able to deliver high levels of customer experience
- Previous experience from tiles, surfaces or luxury furniture sector.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.