Location: Swindon, central location. Covering south of UK
We are looking for a Regional Transport Network Manager, to head up a small cluster of depots for a well established leading name in the UK retail space. They are experiencing huge patterns of growth, spanning a number of years and opportunity is apparent.
The key responsibilities are:
* Provision of labour in line with anticipated demand (Drivers)
* Investigating variances between planned and actual performance
* Deliver the budget flexed in line with sales activity
Manage the Accuracy / timeliness of dispatches to the customers
* Manage your teams Provision of resource to meet the trunking schedules
* Manage your teams Day to day management of the home delivery drivers and associated Shunt operatives and trunk drivers. You will have 7 direct reports, managers of each Depot.
* Ensure staff are engaged in the business and create a culture of continuous improvement across the site teams
* Oversee Compliance with Health & Safety legislation / company standards / DVSA ‘O’ license regulations in the depots
* Accident investigation – Vehicle / Personal
* Implement change programmes devised by / in conjunction with the logistics planning team
* Previous management role in a National / Regional transport operation
* Ability to deal with staff at all levels
* Proactive team leader
* National CPC
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.