Salary: £50,000, car and benefits
Regional Operations Improvement Manager
This is an opportunity for a Regional Operations Improvement Manager to join a FMCG distribution business in a role in which your drive and vision will come to the fore in assisting with the development of the function. You will be responsible for leading and driving the function’s change initiatives whilst aligning and supporting operational management teams to ensure optimal success. You will also use continuous improvement projects to drive operational efficiency to assist with continued cost saving initiatives.
- Identifying (external) best-in-class continuous improvement, Kaizen and Lean practices, and measuring these in quantifiable data
- Leading and delivering on change and continuous improvement programs and strategic projects, supporting the teams across Logistics functions in completing the required actions.
- Creating a continuous improvement culture, developing and coaching the staff in continuous improvements.
- Working to deliver exceptional performance across key metrics and KPI measures in line with functional and organisational goals and objectives.
- Responsible for rolling out internal training on continuous tools and methodologies to align employees
- Reviewing business processes for enhancing effectiveness and benchmark against industry best practice
- Key Skills/Experience:
- You will have proven experience at a senior level in leading Continuous Improvement and change projects, programmes and initiatives within a logistics environment
- Prior experience of creating a Continuous Improvement culture and developing teams within this environment
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.