Location: North West London
Salary: Up to £35,000 depending on experience
At Bis Henderson, we are looking for a Recruitment Administrator to support the HR department at a leading company within the healthcare industry. This person will be responsible for resolving HR-related queries from new/existing employees, external partners and recruitment agencies and managing the overall recruitment and onboarding process.
- General management of the recruitment and onboarding process
- Create and update employee job specifications when needed
- Liaising with recruitment agencies
- Short-listing CV’s and arranging interviews
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g new starters, leaves of absence, etc)
- Provision of HR documents (e.g employment contracts, offer letters, staff handbook, etc)
- Previous work experience in a recruitment role
- Knowledge of HR processes and procedures
- IT literate in MS Office packages
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If this sounds like you – Apply Today!
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.