Great opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environment expert from within the distribution industry to join the management team of a leading 3PL provider to the food and drink sector.
You will ensure the highest levels of safety and environmental performance by providing H&S advice to the management team, which ensures the site operates in accordance with legal compliance and Quality Standards. You will be the local controller of the internal and external Audit processes and take responsibility for MHE training.
- Brief depot teams on standards, risk assessments, safe systems of work and QHSE alerts.
- Ensure fire safety standards, tests and drills are adhered to and Fire Risk Assessment Report actions are completed
- Monitor standards and audit requirements to ensure compliance and highlight areas of non-compliance
- Accountable for completing internal audits
- Responsible for ensuring food Safety and Quality Assurance procedures are complied with
- Support the site to ensure attainment of BRC
- Support and co-ordinate BRC Auditing and follow-up BRC non-conformance
- Knowledge of HACCP, BS 18001, ISO 14001 and BRC standards
- Strong knowledge of H&S, Environmental management, Internal and external auditing
- Ability to interpret and apply safety legislation and policy
- Experience of a fast moving distribution environment
- Ability to deliver effective presentations and training courses
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business and a great team. If you have the skills and experience we seek, then Bis Henderson Recruitment would be keen to hear from you. Apply today
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.