Location: Northampton (Hybrid)
Salary: Up to £25,000 (pro rata)
This is an exciting and diverse group of companies who operate across the Logistics and Supply Chain industries. As the group continues to grow at a pace, they now have a fantastic opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the Group Finance Team.
The role will be on a part time basis up to 25 hours per week and can be based either in Northampton, Wellingborough or on a hybrid basis.
- The management of all supplier and overhead invoices using Sage Intacct.
- Managing expenses approvals and payments.
- Carrying out weekly payment runs.
- Overseeing and maintaining the supplier contract register as well as inputting on supplier risk management.
- Carrying out quarterly supplier reconciliations.
- Supporting the introduction and use of a new expenses system.
- A proven purchase ledger professional with experience in accounts payable & receivable and used to dealing with a high volume of invoices in an accurate and organised fashion.
- Comfortable using relevant finance / ERP packages this could be Sage, SAP, Oracle or similar.
- Confident, motivated and able to work in a self-sufficient manner with minimal supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail as well as a capable communicator with internal stakeholders and external suppliers.
Experienced in running reconciliations and handling suppliers.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.