Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 + bonus and benefits
Our client is a leading services business in the Logistics and Supply Chain sectors providing a range of solutions to customers including logistics businesses, retailers, FMCG and others.
This is a new role in support of the Head of IT and will be providing a level of coordination over projects ongoing in the broader business including software development and business change programmes.
- Coordinate project activities and resources to ensure timely and successful delivery of projects.
- Monitor project progress and provide regular updates to senior project personnel and stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain project documentation including project plans, schedule, calendars and status reports.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that all project deliverables are met.
- Identify and mitigate project risks and issues and escalate where necessary.
- Support senior project personnel in developing and implementing project management best practices.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in project coordination or project management.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment.
- Proficiency in project management software and other tools.
- Experience working in an Agile environment is highly desirable (SCRUM, KANBAN)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.