A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an exceptional Procurement & Supply Chain Manager to join an established fast paced manufacturing business to develop best practice procurement and improve the overall operational performance.
The Procurement & Supply Chain Manager will be a key role within the Supply Chain function. The successful candidate will have proven experience in a purchasing management role within a manufacturing environment and will be a strong negotiator, skilled in the selection and development of manufacturing suppliers across various commodity groups, including but not limited to electrical parts.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ensure procurement policies and processes are adhered to and meet business objectives.
- Proactively create and review opportunities to implement best practice procurement policies.
- Consider and evaluate how the business will be challenged and look to mitigate risks and develop new opportunities.
- Continual development of supplier partnerships and source new suppliers to maintain delivery of products and optimise inventory
- Results driven and pro-active approach
- Collaborative approach and team orientated
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong and confident negotiator with the ability to negotiate at all levels.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Experienced in supporting NPI activity
- Experienced in using ERP systems
- Experienced in working within an integrated S&OP environment
- CIPS preferred
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.