Location: Burnley area
Operations Support Manager 6-2/2-10 rotating shifts or any 5 from 7.
This is one of the UK’s largest FMCG 24/7 distribution businesses which is posting strong results in a highly competitive sector. The company is recognised for supreme levels of customer service, a great value proposition and world-class standards in its supply chain operation. Exciting opportunity for an Operations Support Manager who has experience in a similar role. Working in a high pressure environment that is responsible for receiving and despatching deliveries from multiple suppliers. Ideally have SAP experience.
- Manage the work flow for the operation.
- Promoting high standards in the warehouse is paramount. It is essential that you are able to demonstrate strong people management skills.
- You will need to make sure all processes and procedures are carried out correctly.
- You must have Strong People management skills, Strong focus on Customer Service, Robust approach to Continuous Improvement, Great commercial awareness, Planning skills, Strong analytical skills, Project Management and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
- Candidates will need to have a flexible working and hands on approach, with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- You will be computer literate, competent in Microsoft Office packages and computerised warehouse systems.
- Must have e commence and retails experience.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.