Leading 3PL requires a hands-on Operations Manager with experience gained in a high-volume bonded warehouse environment and both open and closed-book logistics contracts. You will manage multiple contracts all of which require someone who can adapt to their individual operational needs and priorities. Working in partnership with the customers you will ensure productivity, accuracy and cost targets are met and exceeded.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations whilst taking full responsibility for the P&L
- Control and improve operational efficiency through effective cost control, budgeting and setting of financial Targets
- Responsibility for labour planning.
- Responsible for stock held within the warehouse – keeping accuracy to the required standard and write-off to a minimum.
- Bonded warehousing experience is essential
- Experience of managing both closed and open-book logistics contracts is also essential
- Exposure to dealing directly with large clients
- An understanding of Lean and 6 Sigma
- The ability to operate across a range of situations from shop floor to client reviews
- The ability to manage multiple priorities with conflicting priorities and deadlines
This role comes with a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package. It offers the opportunity to join a growing business and be part of a great team. If you feel you have the skills and experience, we seek then Bis Henderson Recruitment would be keen to hear from you. Apply today!
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.