Salary: £50,000 – £70,000 + car allowance and bonus
Our client is a delivery business delivering packages and other products nationally on a daily basis. As they continue to streamline their services to customers, they are now looking to employ a Network Modeller to help optimise their delivery networks.
- Designing and optimising their supply chain networks to ensure efficient and cost-effective transportation of deliveries around the UK.
- Using highly developed analytical skills to create models of their logistics networks, evaluating the impact of changes to the network and making data-driven recommendations to improve performance.
- Evaluate the impact of new facilities or changes to transportation modes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that logistics networks meet business demands.
- Monitor logistics performance metrics and identify areas for improvement.
- Extensive experience of modelling tools, previous experience in Coupa Llamasoft is highly desirable.
- Previous experience of modelling governance and control.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Structured and process driven.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong reporting and presenting capabilities.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.