Location: Peterborough (Hybrid)
Salary: Up to £50,000 depending on experience
Are you a highly analytical and detail-oriented individual with a strong financial background? Our leading manufacturing company is seeking a talented Management Accountant to join their finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the role of the Management Accountant is crucial to the compliance, control and performance of financial operations.
This role is a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
- Design, implement and manage controls that support effective and timely financial reporting and forecasting of financial performance
- Produce periodic financial forecasts and support production of the annual budget
- Assist in month-end and year-end closing activities, including accruals, reconciliations, and financial statement preparation
- Production of monthly stock provisions, ensuring compliance with stock count requirements
- Support training of other departments (warehouse, supply chain and production) to ensure best practices are acheived and compliance to necessary procedures
- Design and conduct of periodic audits to monitor and ensure compliance
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives and identify opportunities to enhance efficiency and accuracy
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations and internal policies
- Proven experience in a similar role
- CIMA / ACCA or relevant Accounting qualification
- Confident user of Excel to create, analyse and manipulate data
- Strong knowledge of cost accounting principles, practices and techniques
- Proficiency in financial analysis and reporting
- Familiarity with ERP systems (SAP desirable)
- Experience with stock reconciliation and provisions, ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Continuous improvement mindset and ability to identify and implement process enhancements
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Highly organised and self-motivated
If you have a passion for numbers, a keen eye for detail, and experience in financial control (ideally within the manufacturing industry), this is an exceptional opportunity to contribute to continued growth and success within the business.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.