Our client is a global manufacturing business (chemicals/polymers), part of one of the largest privately-owned Groups in the world, offering excellent progression opportunity. A culture of transformation and continuous improvement is key to their continued success and goal of sustaining a world-class level of performance. The Logistics Coordinator will be part of the European Business Operations Team (Customer Experience, Short Term Planning, and Logistics) working to create a competitive advantage for the business.
- Responsible for coordinating the import and export & inventory management activities in Europe
- Own Customer facing responsibilities in which you will manage the end-to-end order fulfilment process, whilst dealing with customers’ queries and requests on a daily basis.
- Order processing, exception management and resolution, ensuring our customers receive a superior buying experience
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in Supply Chain / International Logistics / International Import/Export / International Trade Compliance / Customer Experience
- Vendor selection, means of transport
- Proven record of demonstrating initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Skilled in identifying opportunities to optimise value through internal and external process optimization
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.