Location: North London
Salary: £24,000 – £26,000
At Bis Henderson, we are looking for a Logistics Co-Ordinator to work for a fast-growing company operating within the Fuel sector. The role of the Logistics Co-Ordinator is to collaborate with the Depot Manager to ensure the efficient operation of their depots and the timely delivery of fuel, focusing on providing exceptional service to their Clients. The Logistics Co-Ordinator will serve as the primary contact for Drivers regarding their schedules and shifts, and work with the Depot Manager to oversee logistics, vehicle management, personnel, schedules and reporting. The ideal candidate will have previous experience using Excel and other planning systems, holding the ability to build effective relationships and meet all set KPIs.
- Schedule drivers, vans and equipment for service delivery
- Plan and monitor routes for vans and drivers
- Maintain vehicles, ensuring compliance with transport legislation requirements
- Oversee the smooth running of the operational depot and complete in-house reports
- Deliver high levels of customer service with Clients
- Monitor and escalate issues with Driver conduct and performance
- Look at ways to reduce costs, promoting a culture of continuous improvement
- Produce reports for the CEO and adhere to company procedures and statutory laws
- Knowledge of using Microsoft, especially Excel, and tracking and planning systems.
- Knowledge of H+S and legal requirements
- A highly organised individual with excellent communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with new Clients, as well as form strong relationships with existing Clients and the internal team
- Previous experience working to and achieving KPIs.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.