Location: Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
Salary: £40,000-£45,000 DOE
Our client is a market leader in their field providing value added services business to a portfolio of the leading food retailers in the UK. Operating from 5 sites in the UK, each of their facilities runs 24/7 production lines to deliver their services to their customers.
They are now looking for a Lead Maintenance Technician, with managerial experience, to deputise and step up in the absence of the Maintenance Engineering Manager. The successful candidate would be required to work a Monday to Friday shift pattern. The ideal candidate would be looking for career progression as there is great opportunity for development.
- Working on maintaining a variety of machinery including conveyors, driers, chains and some electrical parts such as sensors, cables and touch screens.
- Following PPM schedules as well as dealing with reactive maintenance issues.
- Diagnosing faults.
- Work on identifying and implementing machinery adjustments, calibration and improvements.
- Ideally able to deal with mechanical, electrical and pneumatic issues.
- A multi-skilled technical background in repairs and maintenance covering Mechanical preferably also with some experience in electrical and / or pneumatic.
- Previous experience working on PPM schedules.
- Able to quickly understand how different machinery works.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.