Location: North West London
Are you a recent IT graduate looking for a role to kick-start your career? Or hold IT professional qualifications and looking to develop your skills in the industry? If so – this may be the role you are looking for!
A successful nutraceutical brand are looking for a Junior Systems Administrator to join the IT team who are responsible for managing a Mac OS and Windows infrastructure and Netgear/Juniper network who have also moved into Office 365 and SharePoint online and Azure. It is an exciting role with excellent learning and development opportunities.
- Provide 1st/2nd line support to users in the business via phone, email and remote connections
- Provide additional support when technicians are on annual leave or as required
- Inventory management
- Provide administration and support of phone systems, computers, printers and laptops
- Liaise with 3rd parties when required
- Input into ad-hoc projects when required
- Hardware/software fault finding and resolution
- System builds/software installations configuration
- Ensure the company’s systems align with industry related accreditations and other regulations such as GDPR
- Possess an IT related degree or other IT professional qualifications
- A solid understanding of Windows and network security with experience in troubleshooting is desirable but a lot will also be learnt about this on the job
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good problem solver with a pro-active and positive attitude
If this sounds like you – please apply today!
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.