Location: Medway, Kent
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 + bonus and benefits
This FMCG manufacturing and distribution company are looking for an ambitious Inventory Control specialist who would like to develop their career in Operations and to be responsible for the inventory and quality assurance in their Medway based distribution centres. The successful applicant will require experience of working in a fast paced DC and be able to demonstrate in depth analysis of cycle counts, stock search, stock variance and investigations, reducing stock write offs and optimal warehouse space management as well as being an engaging and supportive leader of people and able to develop a team.
- Schedule and manage cycle count activities and all adjustments
- Analyse and interpret performance statistics, initiate and allocate continuous improvement projects
- Conduct and maintain health and safety checks
- Optimise storage to ensure stock and orders are fulfilled in a timely manner and achieve SLAs
- Ensure stock locations are accurately documented and capacity optimised
- Maintain budgetary requirements
- Appraise and develop direct reports
- Inventory Control experience gained from a high volume Distribution Centre
- Detailed working knowledge of WMS
- Experience of working in an ISO regulated environment
- Proven supervisory experience
- Strong commercial, analytical and numerical skills for reporting, forecasting and problem solving
Able to optimise stock accuracy and movements.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.