We are looking for someone to work for an established Food Distribution Company to help organise deliveries for full and part loads. Reporting directly to the International Groupage Manager, they will be responsible for communicating with various depots regarding loads, quantities and vehicles. They will also be involved in arranging customs paperwork where necessary and managing customer enquiries in a polite and professional manner.
- Ensure orders are entered into Manpack
- Organise direct deliveries and part/full loads
- Amend pallet quantities when necessary and advise customers accordingly of any variations
- Send collection orders to the relevant depots
- Communicate with depots regarding vehicle arrivals and quantities
- Manage customer enquiries via email in regards to their collections / deliveries
- Arrange customs paperwork where necessary and send to the customs agent
- Raise loading lists/offloads where required
- Arrange train/ferry travel when necessary
- Raise and complete files to be sent to the Administration department on a timely basis
- Experience within the haulage/freight forwarding industry
- IT literate in MS packages
- Able to compile and collate data
- Able to use own initiative
- Knowledge and application of Health & Safety procedures
- Able to remain calm under pressure and able to deal with difficult customer conversations or internal stakeholder demands
- Good understanding of aspects of fleet and driver management, scheduling/planning, WTD and tachographs
If this sounds like you – please apply today!
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.