HS&E Business Partner – Environment & Sustainability
Milton Keynes or Wellingborough
£45,000 – £55,000pa + car allowance, pension and benefits
Great opportunity in Milton Keynes / Wellingborough for a forward thinking NEBOSH qualified Health, Safety and Environment Business Partner to join the HS&E and ESG team of a well-regarded 3PL.
You will provide expert knowledge, advice and support across multiple business functions, influencing colleagues to improve HS&E culture whilst helping to drive the business risk strategy and legal compliance agenda. In addition to HS&E duties, the job holder will have a lead focus on Environmental and Stability, so applicants will also need proven experience of Environmental and Sustainability management and implementing initiatives resulting in progressive improvements in that field.
- Provide support and expertise for the ongoing improvement of HS&E across the organisation
- Report up to board level on environmental and sustainability
- Reporting SECR requirements
- Conduct audits
- Support the wider HS&E & Risk teams in the delivery of their focus areas.
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety or equivalent Level 6 Diploma in Applied H&S
- Evidence of continuing professional development – courses in Fire Risk Assessments, DSEAR, Racking Awareness etc.
- IEMA qualification
- Membership of IOSH
- Experience within the Logistics industry preferred but not essential
- Project and/or change management training would be an asset
If you have the skills and experience to succeed in this challenging role then Bis Henderson Recruitment would be keen to hear from you. Apply today!
Keywords: NEBOSH| HS&E| ESG| SECR IEMA
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.