Great opportunity in Northampton for a forward thinking DGSA certified Health, Safety and Environment professional to join the HS&E team of a well-regarded 3PL with an international presence.
Your main focus will be acting as a Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor and your knowledge and expertise will shape and inform HS&E practices.
- Oversee and improve organisational HS&E culture, business risk and legal compliances, with an emphasis on Dangerous Goods compliance
- Provide technical advice to ensure operations comply with DSEAR Regulations
- Oversee continuous improvement and manage change to improve the risk agenda
- Provide training across the organisation to improve overall practices
- Conduct Audits to ensure compliance and resolve non-conformances with policy, legislation and guidelines
- Extensive experience in an HSE role within a multi-site organisation
- Proven experience of advising and managing DGSA situations
- A valid DGSA certificate
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety or equivalent
- Demonstrable evidence of continuing professional development
- Ability to explain technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management abilities
If you have the skills and experience to succeed in this challenging role then Bis Henderson Recruitment would be keen to hear from you. Apply today!
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.