Location: Witton, Birmingham (Site based)
Salary: £42,000 – £46,000 base salary
The HSQE manager will be responsible for the continued evolution of our health and safety strategy, including creating and implementing a behavioural and culture change program, and its delivery in conjunction with our senior leadership team. The HSQE Manager will also be expected to carry out any relevant internal and external ISO audits and manage a small team of MHE/SOP trainers.
- Manage the internal and external audit function
- Ensure company licences are upheld
- Maintain the company’s responsibilities with respect to Environmental and H&S legislation
- Prepare and maintain material for training functions
- Chair regular H&S meetings
- Develop and encourage a continuous improvement culture within the company
- Knowledge and understanding of fulfilment warehouse operations and processes
- Experience of the Licensing requirements associated with additional general waste categories
- Ability to audit shipping activities to determine compliance level
- Knowledge of ISO standards (45001/18001, 9001, 14001,22301,27001)
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.