Location: Huntingdon – Site based
Salary: £35,000 plus benefits
It is essential that you hold a NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent. You must have a proven background successfully monitoring, and achieving safety KPI’s within a manufacturing environment. You will be an excellent communicator with great influencing skills able to build exceptional working relationships across all levels, confident in challenging behaviour as well as leading training.
As the Successful Health and Safety Advisor, you will work closely with colleagues across the business, ensuring that the company’s high standards of health and safety are adhered to. You will oversee the H&S compliance in relation to the site.
Ensuring that effective risk assessments are in place for all the site’s activities, including Manual Handling other statutory requirements.
- Be the driving force, leading a culture of continuous improvement for health and safety
- Reduce physical and behavioural risks to reduce the number and level of accidents and incidents.
- Examining corporate activities to determine areas for improvement
- Ensuring compliance across the organisation, specifically within warehousing functions
- Working knowledge of relevant legislation and standards
- Relevant professional qualifications, e.g. NEBOSH
- Proven Health and Safety Advisor experience
- Previous experience in manufacturing
- Excellent communication skills
- Environmental experience and knowledge is desirable.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.