Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 (negotiable) + up to 25% bonus & benefits
We are recruiting on behalf of a dynamic multi-faceted group of companies who are a market leader within the Logistics and Supply Chain sectors.
As the group continues to grow and develop its services and solutions, the necessity grows to ensure that the foundations are in place from an IT Systems & Data perspective to facilitate this growth and create a robust, efficient and stable platform to build from. As the group does not currently have any internal IT resource, the need to appoint a Head of IT Systems & Data has become apparent.
- Scoping and designing operational systems and CRM across the group.
- Working closely with developers to build systems that deliver the required outcomes to the group as a whole.
- Ensure data is captured, retained and managed in an efficient manner to enable further insight and reporting.
- Working with individual business units within the group on Business Process Improvement projects.
- Take ultimate accountability for Information Security.
- Lead requirements gathering workshops with internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development of wider organisational data strategy .
- Project manage system changes.
- High level management of the MSP provider.
- Proven experience in leading systems development.
- An inherent understanding of key development tools such as BI Tools, C#, VBA, SQL, MSAccess etc
- An operational mindset and experience in business partnering with operations and commercial teams to translate their needs into systems.
- Ability to articulate complex technical issues to non-technical individuals.
- Some pre-existing understanding the supply chain and logistics space would be beneficial perhaps.
- A can-do approach to providing solutions and delivering projects.
Processing Your Data
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.